JOB opportunity :- PINKVILLA hiring Jr. Creative Producer (facebook)
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Create and Produce Trend based and spotted videos on daily basis
- Description and title along with compilations and in text every video for the videos produced
- Reels as and when needed for events or any viral topic for the particular channel
- Making sure video and content hygiene is maintained and keeping FB community guidelines in place.
- Making sure videos are uploaded on the Pinkvilla App as well and co-ordinating with relevant partner teams
- Coming up with new IP’s and ideas and implementing the same
- Keep track of viral trends, regional trends,create content around them, and analyze the results of your work
- Write and communicate concepts, treatments, and scripts in English.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience ideating, conceptualizing, and creating digital content
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Arts, Mass Media, or any other discipline.
- Self-motivated, results driven, and prefers to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Basic editing and photoshop skills
- Strong skills in content ideation, execution
- Be detail oriented and deadline driven
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, can work under high pressure and solution-oriented in a fast paced environment.